Minnesota Pharmacists Foundation Fund Details
The Minnesota Pharmacists Foundation is an organization that supports public health through the profession of pharmacy.
The Minnesota Pharmacists Foundation formed in May 2003 to enhance patient care practices and the development of leadership opportunities for Minnesota pharmacists. The foundation promotes and communicates leading-edge practice innovations that consistently demonstrate improved patient outcomes.
- Create a strong future for pharmacy by investing in its pharmacists of tomorrow
- Award annual scholarships to pharmacy students attending the University of Minnesota campuses in Duluth and Minneapolis
- Support leadership training to potential Minnesota pharmacist leaders
- Created the AWARxE campaign to educate communities and individuals on the dangers of prescription medications and which has become a national initiative of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- Developed the Student Education Fund to invest in our future pharmacy leaders
- Awards scholarships annually to pharmacy students at the University of Minnesota campuses in Duluth and Minneapolis
- Helped bring the Meth Watch program to Minnesota to help educate consumers and retailers on meth awareness
“We get closer to achieving our goals every day with your support…any level of support is appreciated.”
All contributions are welcome and fully tax deductible.
Levels of giving
- Founders $1000+
- Leaders $500 – $999
- Boosters $250 – $499
- Sponsors $100 – $249
- Friend $10 – $99